Climate Action NOW! is ...
- Rand Paul Wants To Sell Off America’s Public Lands
- An emerging renewables superpower: China's climate pledge guns for green growth
- Vatican 'may' consider divestment from fossil fuels, despite pope's call to arms
- Obama Administration Deals Blow To Shell’s Arctic Drilling Plans
- The Guardian view on expanding Heathrow: just say no | Editorial
- Western Europe Shatters Temperature Records During Multi-Day Heat Wave
- Heathrow expansion risks deepening London's air pollution crisis
- In Oklahoma, Fracking Companies Can Now Be Sued Over Earthquakes
- More evidence that global warming is intensifying extreme weather | John Abraham
- Weather alerts across western Europe as heatwave sets in
Recent blog posts
- Are we all living in denial?
- Canada’s GHGs dropping in most sectors except for Alberta oilpatch, says report
- Another failure in Doha?
- Dear Canada
- Young Voices for the Planet
- Another 350.org rally against the Keystone XL pipeline
- Melting icecap puts Europe’s woes in perspective
- Is my anger justified?
- Submission to Northern Gateway pipeline review panel
- Global warming is depressing. Like Conservatives, why not ignore it?
Did you know ...
that you can save water and reduce your carbon footprint by taking short navy showers?
- Pembina reacts to Trudeau’s climate and energy announcements (media release)
- Pembina reacts to changes to Alberta’s Specified Gas Emitters Regulation (media release)
- The high cost of low density (blog)
- Beyond the Tesla Powerwall: How energy storage is shaping up in Ontario (blog)
- Oilsands need a business strategy based on science and trust, not swagger and growth
- What Would LNG Mean for Northeast B.C.? (publication)
- New interactive tool quantifies environmental impacts of shale gas and LNG development in northeast B.C. (media release)
- B.C. Shale Scenario Tool (publication)
- Welcome to the Octopod (blog)
- Ontario: Canada's energy transition success story (blog)
Science behind climate change
- Hillary Clinton State Department Emails Contain Redacted Job Description for Top Energy Diplomat
- Groups Encourage Transparency, Ask Obama For Honesty About Corporate Spending
- 2015 SkS Weekly News Roundup #27A
- Let Them Eat Climate Change
- Zero Carbon Emissions: The New Language Of Climate Change
- Breaking: Vera Scroggins Takes Deal in Wiretapping Case, Vows to Continue Anti-Fracking Fight
- A Brief Guide to Southeastern Anti-Solar Front Groups
- That Time When a Koch-Funded Washington Lawyer Made a Secret Plan to Derail the Kyoto Protocol in Europe
- New York State Ban On Fracking Made Official
- Two Minutes To Safeguard Our Future