Climate Action NOW! is ...
- Here's how the states can dodge Canberra's renewable roadblock
- Obama: Climate Change a Threat to National Security
- Study Links Record Dolphin Die-Off In The Gulf Of Mexico To Deepwater Horizon Spill
- Is nuclear power zero-emission? No, but it isn't high-emission either
- Cloudy issue: we need to fix the Barrier Reef's murky waters
- Barack Obama: 'No nation is immune' to climate change – video
- President Obama To Coast Guard Graduates: Climate Change Is A ‘Serious Threat To Global Security’
- Experts Blast New York Times Hit Piece On EPA
- Revealed: BP's close ties with the UK government
- Barack Obama: climate deniers pose serious threat to US security
Recent blog posts
- Are we all living in denial?
- Canada’s GHGs dropping in most sectors except for Alberta oilpatch, says report
- Another failure in Doha?
- Dear Canada
- Young Voices for the Planet
- Another 350.org rally against the Keystone XL pipeline
- Melting icecap puts Europe’s woes in perspective
- Is my anger justified?
- Submission to Northern Gateway pipeline review panel
- Global warming is depressing. Like Conservatives, why not ignore it?
Did you know ...
that you can save water and reduce your carbon footprint by taking short navy showers?
- Special Event: The Virtual World of Water and 8 Other Outstanding Talks About Water
- Cradle to Cradle: Recycling's cooler younger brother (blog)
- Energy efficiency programs are an easy win for Alberta (blog)
- Green Building Leaders' Energy Labelling Webinar (publication)
- Pembina reacts to Canada setting greenhouse gas emission targets for 2030 (media release)
- LEED works: How a green building rating system transformed the construction industry (blog)
- Arctic Ice Gone By 2015 – First Time in One Million Years
- New provincial government could turn the page on Alberta’s poor environmental record (blog)
- Home energy labelling (publication)
- Pembina reacts to the results of the Alberta election (media release)
Science behind climate change
- California State of Emergency: Up To 105,000 Gallons of Oil Spill in Santa Barbara from Plains All American Pipeline
- California Regulators Miss First Reporting Deadline For Oil Industry Water Use
- U.S. Military Concerned As Oil "Bomb Trains" Roll Dangerously Close to Nuclear Bomb Silos
- Ed Wegman, Yasmin Said, Milt Johns Sue John Mashey For $2 Million
- Museum Workers’ Union Condemns Oil Sponsorship of British Cultural Institutions
- Hotspot Found Again: Warming of the Tropical Troposphere Confirms Climate Model Prediction
- 2015 SkS Weekly News Roundup #21A
- Shell Faces Shareholder Backlash Over Arctic Drilling
- At Super Bowl of Energy, Industry Fixates On Expanded Fracking and Lifting Oil Export Ban
- Who Was Responsible For Thatcher's Climate Change U-Turn?