Lobby your provincial government
The Ontario Climate Change Action Plan is not ambitious enough to meet our fair share of the Paris Agreement pledge.
We have calculated the limits that Ontario needs to set and follow
If you live in Ontario, tell your Member of Provincial Parliament to:
- support municipal transit such as Toronto's TTC and refuse to allow funds allocated to LRT to be used for subways
- require trucks and buses to use speed limiters set them to the legal speed limit maximum of 100 kph
- restore the Green Energy Plan, and support off-shore wind turbines
- change our electoral system from first-past-the post to proportional representation
- create a provincial utility to encourage energy conservation
Here is a current list of Ontario MPPs.
Not sure where to start?
There are a number of organizations that will assist you in learning how to lobby MPs, MPPs and MLAs: