Lobby Your Federal Government

Tell your Member of Parliament:

  • to call for Canada to set emission reduction targets that will exceed our weak Paris Agreement pledge
  • to put an effective price on carbon
  • to stop subsidizing the fossil fuel industry

If you do not know the name and/or contact information for your Member of Parliament, you can find it using this form (you will need your postal code) on the House Of Commons Website

Not sure where to start?

There are a number of organizations that will assist you in learning how to lobby MPs